Imperial Backpackers has formed so great relationships with the local farming groups and is able to provide our guests with the specified work that they need to complete for their second year work visa.
Some of the types of farms that we work with include:
- Sugar cane
- Sweet corn
Backpacker accommodation details
Our accommodation is available for guests all year round. If you would like to pre-arrange your booking, you are most welcome do so at any time of the year. Imperial Backpackers is able to accommodate up to 30 individuals with double arrangements on request.
Imperial Backpackers is only five minutes walk to the bus, trains, shops, supermarkets and cafes/pubs.
Our rooms are dormitory style accommodation with bunk beds. The rooms are designated male and female dorms to ensure the safety of our guests.
When booking into our accommodation, each guest is entitled to:
- Your own, designated single bed
- Clean linen and pillow which is changed on the departure of a guest or on a weekly basis depending on the length of your stay
- Ceiling fans in each dorm and throughout the accommodation
- Shared bathrooms
- Shared laundry
- Spacious shared kitchen with large amount of fridge space – some shared items including a toaster, microwave and kettle
- Outdoor dining area with BBQ
- Indoor dining area
- Shared lounge room with TV and Foxtel
- Free Wi-fi
- Transport out to the farms
- Large backyard with clothes line and fruit trees
Due to the large number of guests staying at Imperial Backpackers, we don’t provide shared crockery, cutlery or cooking utensils. You can rent a box of kitchen essentials from us for a small fee and a deposit which will be refunded to you when the box is returned clean, complete and in good repair.
Our rules are very simple: clean up after yourself, don’t disrupt other guests after hours and be friendly to everyone. This will make sure that you and everyone else has a great time at Imperial Backpackers!
Backpacker accommodation pricing
Our accommodation rate is $25.00 per person per night or $160.00 per seven day week.